|$120||+||a used Mac Mini||eBay|
|$100||16" portable USB monitor||Amazon|
A couple comments:
- It's not really a laptop, but it's portable.
- There's no battery; you'll need a nearby power outlet.
- Prices are current as of today, 2013 Mar 29.
- I've tested out the above display and keyboard; they work great so far, despite being cheap.
- Please don't ever buy wireless mice or keyboards:
- The batteries will die intermittently and unpredictably.
- BlueTooth devices will require pairing.
- Some people turn their mouse off to save batteries, but if you forget to turn it back on before waking your Mac, it won't be paired.
- How do you login or start the pairing process if you don't have a working mouse?
- Mar 2013
- Jan 2013
- Nov 2012
- Sep 2012
- Jun 2012
- Jan 2012
- Dec 2011
- May 2011
- Apr 2011
- Mar 2011
- How to stop the Ubuntu 10.04 terminal cursor from blinking
- How to deploy to Heroku for the first time
- dot vimrc for HAML syntax coloring
- Stuck VMWare Fusion mouse pointer
- How to manually sync Google Calendar on Android
- Cheapest possible Android data plan
- Fees for First Bank of Colorado check card
- Why blog?
- New human? Please register.